Increase your income generating potential to achieve financial independence while getting educated about new digital technologies.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Gig economy and remote working
- Online passive income strategies
- Leveraging tech to access new markets
- Marketing in a digital world
- Effective networking
- Using your skills and interests to make money online
- Using free online resources to your advantage
- How to work smarter, not harder
The Africa Digital Entrepreneurship Series of events at Alfajiri Hub Maboneng, Johannesburg are dedicated to helping people learn different online income earning opportunities.
This event is proudly brought to you by Alfajiri Ventures in association with Startup Grind Jhb, Sir Fruit, GoDaddy, and Paxful, a peer-to-peer digital asset trading platform popular among cryptocurrency users in Africa for connecting as buyers and sellers.
ABOUT ALFAJIRI HUB
Re-skilling Africa for the modern economy
We are not a hub in the traditional sense. We are a knowledge hub providing training and education through partnerships with businesses to create positive socio-economic change.
Alfajiri hub’s mission is to “create a productive Africa” through training, re-skilling and building business networks and support communities in all industries especially the technology space. Our hub is a place for the driven to learn, re-skill themselves, exchange ideas and collaborate.
- Closing the digital skills gap
- Helping small businesses scale
- Equipping informal sector entrepreneurs with know-how and digital tools
- Providing a space that fosters innovation and contributes to urban regeneration efforts in Maboneng precinct
For more info visit Alfajiri.