Dates: 24 April, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM SAST
Venue : Zoom video conference – Meeting Room
Make the most of your time at home & stay ahead of the curve during this global crisis by joining Paxful’s peer-to-peer finance webinar.
About this Event
It’s not too late to get involved in the Bitcoin revolution!
Alfajiri Hub has begun transitioning workshops, seminars and thought leadership sessions online. The first in our series of webinars will be the highly requested digital currency session which will focus on different aspects of the digital economy and the role that cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin play in this growing ecosystem.
Our webinars get right to the heart of your success mission.
On 24 April 2020 at 8pm CAT, Alfajiri Hub will be hosting the How to Start an Online Bitcoin Businessin association with Paxful, a marketplace where people can buy and sell bitcoins directly with each other.
You can join the FREE WEBINAR with this link:
Make sure to set a reminder on your calendar. See you there!
What to Expect
- Introduction to Paxful platform
- How to use Paxful and crypto for cross-border transactions to access new markets and start your own business on Paxful.
- How to sign up and get verified and secure your account.
- How to deposit funds, buy or sell crypto and how create a trade.
- Available payment methods plus the pros and cons.
- 30 min Q&A session
Paxful is an online marketplace which allows buyers and seller to meet online and trade Bitcoins. The platform brings users the ability to buy Bitcoins with almost any conceivable payment method. The user experience on Paxful is extremely intuitive.
Founded in 2015 with offices in multiple cities around the world (HQ is in the US) and over 100 employees, Paxful aims to be the “Uber” of the Bitcoin community. Paxful enables individuals to become merchants and sell Bitcoin online, similar to how eBay allows people to sell merchandise. Paxful also offers a great alternative for buyers, since sometimes traditional exchanges just don’t cut it. While most exchanges suffer from geographic restrictions or limited payment methods, Paxful is free of both, giving the power for trading Bitcoins back to the people and allowing for a more decentralized trading market.
About Alfajiri Hub
Alfajiri’s mission is to help close the digital gap and create a entrepreneurial Africa through education. We believe that Africa’s problems will be solved by its productive and competent citizens, so we created a space for people to network, learn and most importantly get reskilled. We are striving to build a better Africa.
- Support entrepreneurs
- Produce a competent population through education and reskilling
- Encourage collaborative business culture (through art, business, and entertainment)
- Promote technological advancement by encourage the youth to get involved in science & tech