Increase your income generating potential to achieve financial independence while getting educated about new digital technologies.
Some of the topics covered will include:
- Gig economy and remote working
- Online passive income strategies
- Leveraging tech to access new markets
- Marketing in a digital world
- Effective networking
- Using your skills and interests to make money online
- Using free online resources to your advantage
- How to work smarter, not harder
The Africa Digital Entrepreneurship Series of events at Alfajiri Hub Maboneng, Johannesburg are dedicated to helping people learn different online income-earning opportunities.
This event is proudly brought to you by Alfajiri Ventures in association with Startup Grind Jhb, Sir Fruit, GoDaddy, and Paxful, a peer-to-peer digital asset trading platform popular among cryptocurrency users in Africa for connecting as buyers and sellers.
ABOUT ALFAJIRI HUB
Re-skilling Africa for the modern economy
We are not a hub in the traditional sense. We are a knowledge hub providing training and education through partnerships with businesses to create positive socio-economic change.
Alfajiri hub’s mission is to “create a productive Africa” through training, re-skilling and building business networks and support communities in all industries especially the technology space. Our hub is a place for the driven to learn, re-skill themselves, exchange ideas and collaborate.
- Closing the digital skills gap
- Helping small businesses scale
- Equipping informal sector entrepreneurs with know-how and digital tools
- Providing a space that fosters innovation and contributes to urban regeneration efforts in Maboneng precinct
For more info visit Alfajiri.